Sunday, October 10, 2021

Crafty Meraki Angel Wings

Good morning friends!  Crafty Meraki has a new release and I'm sharing a sneak peek of some of their new products! 

I used the new Angel Wings stamp set, along with the new Flirty Wings Mini Slimline Die.  I sponged some Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Ink on the base of my card.  I diecut the Flirty Wings Mini Slimline Die with white cardstock and adhered it to my card.  Using 4 shades of Altenew inks, I stamped the butterfly from the Angel Wings stamp set.  I also stamped a sentiment from the stamp set and matted it only blue cardstock.  I fussy-cut the butterfly and adhered it to my card, along with some gems from the Sparkly Mix Sparkles.

Be sure to check back tomorrow as I have another card to share featuring the new release.  The new stamps will be available in the Crafty Meraki shop October 11th! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment