Sunday, February 14, 2021

You Make My Heart Go Wild

Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day!  I'm sharing a Valentine I made featuring a stamp by Penny Black 

This adorable stamp is Hot Pants.  It's a wood mounted stamp that I've had for many years and I think this may be the first time it's ever seen ink!  I inked the stamp onto a stitched rectangle diecut from Neenah cardstock.  I masked the hedgehog and balloon and inked the background lightly with Spun Sugar and Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Inks.  I colored the stamped image with Copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes and I applied Wink of Stella Clear Glitter on the hearts on his shorts and the balloon.  The pattern paper is some I pulled from my stash and the heart banner is a die by C.C. Designs.  

Copics:

Hedgehog - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000; R20, R00; E29, E25, E23, E21

Shorts - C3, C1; R29, R27, R24

Balloon - R29, R27, R24

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita    

No comments:

Post a Comment