Tuesday, February 9, 2021

For Someone Very Special

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a sweet person I "met" through cardmaking. 

This cute image is from the Hey Cutie stamp set by Tracey Hey.  If you're not familiar with her work do stop by her shop and check out her adorable stamp sets!  I found a scrap of striped paper in my stash, diecut a black scallop, and adhered it to my card.  Next, I sponged Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink onto bristol card and diecut a large heart that I spattered with water.  I colored the little mouse with copics and fussy cut her.  I adhered her to the heart with foam tape.  I also diecut a few tiny hearts from the sponged bristol and added them to my card.  I heat-embossed the sentiment, diecut it with a flag die, and adhered it to the card.  

Copics:

Mouse - W5, W3, W2, W1, W0; R32, R30; E02, E00, E000

Shirt - C3, C1; RV09, RV06, RV04

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita    

No comments:

Post a Comment