Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Birthday Wishes

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a birthday card featuring a cute hippo from Tracey Hey    

This cute hippo is from the Rhino Rascals stamp set.  My card measures 5" x 5".  I cut a piece of striped paper, adhered it to the front of my card, and wrapped it with black twine.  Next I diecut a large heart from bristol card, sponged it with Wilted Violet Distress Ink, and spattered it with water.  Once dry, I adhered it to my card with foam tape.  I colored the hippo with copics and fussy-cut him.  I adhered him to the heart and added some clear baubles to finish my card.

Copics:

Hippo - W5, W3, W2, W1, W0; E01, E00, E000

Shirt - C3, C1; BV09, BV17, BV15, BV12

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: