Monday, August 24, 2020

When Black Cats Prowl ...

Good morning and happy Monday!  Paperie Ink has a new release in the shop and it's all about Halloween and Fall.  Be sure to check the new stamp sets out! 

Today I'm using images from the new Happy Haunting stamp set.  This set has adorable puppy and kitty trick-or-treaters, along with accessory stamps.  The bats are from the Oh Bats stamp set.  I started my card by cutting a slimline cardbase which measures 3.5" x 8.5".  I also cut a piece of Halloween pattern paper that measures 3.5" x 8.5" and adhered it to my card base.  Next I diecut three circles from bristol card, sponged them with distress oxide inks, and spattered them with water drops.  I also sponged a piece of paper for the sentiment and adhered the diecut circles and sentiment to my card.

I stamped all the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the kitten's eyes and the bats' eyes and noses.  I used a white glaze pen to add some highlights to the images.   I adhered all the images with foam tape.


Cats - W7, W5, W3, W1; E02, E01, E000
Witch Hat - V17, V15, V12; YG17, &G03, YG01
Pumpkins - YR18, YR14, YR12, Y18; YG67
Bats - C7, C5, C3

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita

2 comments: