Monday, August 3, 2020

Paperie Ink - Splish Splash

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing another fun card using new stamps from Paperie Ink.



I used stamps from the new Splish Splash stamp set.  These stamps are so cute and work perfectly for all your summer and ocean-themed cards.  I used a circle die to cut three openings in my card front and then lightly blended some distress inks around the edges of the panel.  I did some ink smooshing on a piece of watercolor paper using distress inks.  I stamped the bubbles from the stamp set and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.  I adhered the watercolor panel onto the front of my card base and then adhered the diecut white cardstock with foam tape.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, cut them with my ScanNCut, and then colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the hippo and fish eyes, and applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the little pearl in the clam.  I adhered all the imagaes with foam tape.  I heat embossed a sentiment from the stamp set, diecut it using a flag die, and adhered it to my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful week!

Hugs, Anita 

2 comments: