Wednesday, August 12, 2020

The Greeting Farm - August Previews Day 2

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of The Greeting Farm previews of the August release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Unicorn Dreams.


This stamp set features lots of fun and adorable unicorns! I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, cut them using my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I cut my card base and a piece of bristol card to measure 3.5" x 8.5".  I sponged the bristol card with distress oxide inks and spattered it with water.  Next I diecut three circles in the bristol card.  I used stamps from the Make A Wish stamp set and stamped the sentiments just above the window openings.


I sponged the same distress inks on the base of my card behind the window openings.  I adhered acetate and foam tape to the back of my front panel so I could create a shaker card.  After I filled the openings with sequins, I assembled my card.  I used liquid adhesive to adhere the unicorns and cupcakes and then added a few clear sequins to the front of my card.  


 
Copics Used:
Unicorns - W2, W0; RV95, RV93, RV91
Ice Cream - E33, E31; R12, R11, R00
Cupcakes - E33, E31; YR23, YR21; R12, R11, R00

Please stop by tomorrow for our third day of previews.  Meanwhile, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created today.

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Aahh such a gorgeous creation. Love how you have made the unicorn each have a little sparkly shaker
    Claire
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete