Monday, December 2, 2019

Wishing You Comfort & Joy

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on the LDRS Inspiration Blog


My card was super easy to make!  I used Raven Hybrid Ink to stamp the cute deer from the Woodland Wonderland Stamps and I colored it with copic markers.  I used the Woodland Wonderland Die Set to diecut the deer.


I selected a piece of design paper from the Christmas Cottage 6x6 Paper and cut it to 4.25" x 5.5" and adhered it to my card.  I used the Over The Hills Die to cut the snow bank from white cardstock.  I sponged Bali Blue Hybrid Ink along the edge of the snow bank and added some glitter to give it a frosty appearance.  I used Raven Hybrid Ink to stamp a sentiment from the Cardinal Seasons - Petal Pushers Stamps.  I adhered the snow bank and deer to my card using foam tape for dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment