Saturday, December 21, 2019

Paperie Ink - Warm Wishes

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using stamps from the Paperie Ink etsy shop.


I used images are from the Build A Tree, Happy Fall Y'All, and Happy Holi-yay stamps sets.  I stamped the images, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with my copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the animals' eyes and noses and I used a white gel pen to add polka dots to the gifts.  I sponged distress oxide inks onto Bristol card and then diecut the "Warm Wishes" sentiment.  I also used the sentiment die to cut two sentiments from white cardstock.  I spattered thinned acrylic white paint on the inked panel.  I adhered the images with foam tape.  I glued all of the diecut sentiments together and then adhered them to my card.  I added a few star sequins to add some glitter to my card.  Be sure to stop by the Paperie Ink Etsy Shop to check out her adorable stamps!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment