Monday, December 16, 2019

Paperie Ink - Fairy Friends

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using stamp sets from the Paperie Ink etsy shop!


These cute images are from the Fairy Friends and Happy Holi-yay stamp sets.  I love being able to mix and match different stamp sets to create cards!  I stamped the images, diecut them using my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I diecut Neenah cardstock using a stitched rectangle die and then sponged Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers distress oxide inks to create the sky.  I heat embossed the snowflakes with WOW embossing powder.  I adhered all the images with foam tape for dimension.  I used my Wink of Stella Clear glitter pen on the fairy wings and I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to all the Christmas lights.  Be sure to stop by the Paperie Ink Etsy Shop to check out her cute stamp sets!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment