Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Fairy and Her Bunny

Hello friends, I have some exciting news to share.  I've been invited to be a guest designer for Whimsy Stamps.  They have so many adorable stamps and I'm thrilled to be joining them for a few months!


This sweet stamp is Fairy and Her Bunny.  Whimsy has an entire line of fairies by artist Marina Fedotova.  Be sure to stop by their shop to check them out because they're all absolutely beautiful!  I colored this cutie with copics and then diecut the image with a stitched rectangle die.  I added some Glamour Dust to her wings because all fairies need a bit of sparkle, right?  The sentiment is from the Polka Dot Fun stamp set.  There are lots of sweet sentiments in this set, along with some fabulous polka dots of course!  Lastly, I added a few diecut flowers with pearls in the centers to finish my card.  

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E41
Dress - BG57, BG53, BG000, R35, R32, R30, R00
Wings - BG10
Bunny - W1, R30
Branch - YG03

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you'll join me again tomorrow because I have another Whimsy card to share with you.

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love the image. You've done such a lovely job with it. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete