Thursday, April 12, 2018

The Greeting Farm - April Previews Day 2

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of The Greeting Farm previews of the April release!  Today I'm sharing the new "Sing It" stamp set!



Aren't these monkeys just the cutest?  I think they are so adorable.  I colored everything with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I created my cardbase by sponging some squares of distress inks and splashing some water for lighter spots.  I adhered the monkeys and the sentiment using foam tape.

Copics Used:
Monkeys - E47, E44, E43, E42, E31, E30, E50
Blue - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000
Yellow - Y19, Y15, Y13
Pink - RV55, RV63, RV52
Green - YG17, YG03, YG01
Purple - V17, V15, V12, V01
 
I hope you stop back tomorrow for our last day of previews, and then we have our amazing blog hop on April 15th!  In the meantime, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of our amazing team made with this adorable set!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Sing It
Paper:  Neenah; watercolor paper
Other:  Copics, distress inks

No comments:

Post a Comment