Monday, April 2, 2018

2018 Stamping for Autism Awareness Blog Hop


Today I am participating with The Greeting Farm in an Autism Awareness Blog Hop!  There are a lots of sponsors for this event who are giving prizes so be sure to head over to the So Many Stamps So Little Time Blog for all the information on how you can support this great cause! 



These sweet little girls are from The Greeting Farm's Mega-Mini Amazing stamp set.  I used distress inks to create my background and I colored the girls with copics.  I cut them out and adhered them inside a popped up frame.  I added a simple little banner across the top and used a cute sentiment from the same stamp set. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please stop by the So Many Stamps So Little Time Blog to join the hop!


Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Mega-Mini Amazing
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Stitched Rectangle Die, Banner Die, distress inks

No comments:

Post a Comment