Saturday, October 21, 2017

Merry Christmas

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a fun shaker Christmas card using some products from My Favorite Things.



This cute little yeti is from the BB Beast Friends stamp set.  I colored the yeti and his string of lights with copics and then diecut him using the coordinating die-namics.  I used a black glaze pen on his eyes and added Glossy Accents to the Christmas lights.  I added Festive Berries Distress Ink to a watercolor panel and then flicked some water to create the lighter spots.  I diecut the scalloped frame using the Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames die-namics.  I used the Merry Christmas Circle Frame to cut the Merry Christmas circle, and then added some acetate and sequins to create a fun shaker card.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Beast Friends
Paper:  Neenah; watercolor
Other:  Copics, distress ink, MFT die-namics, acetate, sequins, Glossy Accents, black glaze pen

1 comment: