Thursday, October 12, 2017

Happy Holidays

Good morning!  Today's card is one that I made quite awhile back but never got around to sharing on my blog.


These sweet images are from Lawn Fawn's Toboggan Together stamp set.  I colored the deer and gifts with copics and then diecut them with the coordinating dies.  The colorful papers and enamel dots are by Doodlebug Design.  I used Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the gifts and a black glaze pen on the deer's eye, nose and hooves.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 14 - Happy Little Critters

Stamp:  Lawn Fawn - Toboggan Together
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sugarplums, Neenah
Other:  Copics, My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Stax Die, Spellbinder's Circle Die, Doodlebug Design enamel dots, Wink of Stella, black glaze pen

2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous is your creation x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those patterned papers!! and the little deer is SO CUTE!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete