Monday, October 23, 2017

Halloween Greetings

Good morning!  I have another Halloween card featuring the adorable Witch Way Is The Candy? stamps and dies.

 

I colored all the images with copics then diecut them using the coordinating die-namics.  I used the Mini Cloud Stencil and distress ink to create the clouds on the white cardstock.  The paper is from Pink & Main's Not Too Spooky 6 x 6 paper pad - love the colors in this pad!  I used Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the moon and the cat's bowtie.  I used a black glaze pen on the cat's and frog's eyes and then adhered everything with foam tape for some dimension.

Copics Used:
Pumpkins - YR18, YR14, YR12, E25, E23, E21
Moon - Y18, Y15, Y13, Y11
Cat - C5, C3, C1, E02, E00, E000
Frog - YG17, YG03, YG01, YG00

 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Witch Way Is The Candy?
Paper:  Pink & Main - Not Too Spooky; Neenah
Other:  Copics, distress ink, MFT BB Witch Way Is The Candy? die-namics, MFT Mini Cloud Stencil, black glaze pen

2 comments: