Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Snow Much Love

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card with an adorable winter image from Sassy Cheryl's.


It's no secret that I adore snowmen!  I love coloring them and I love making cards with them.  If you are also a lover of snowmen then be sure to check out Sassy Cheryl's Illustrations because she has lots of adorable snowmen!  This digi is called Snow Much Love.  I think the cute little kids hugging the snowman is just so sweet and this was so much fun to color.  I printed the image on Neenah and colored it with copics.  I used a stitched scalloped rectangle die to cut out the image and simply layered it onto some red cardstock.  I added some Glamour Dust to the ground to make it look snowy and frosty.  I also added a diecut snowflake that I covered with Glamour Dust, then added a glittery enamel dot to the center.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's - Snow Much Love
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Glamour Dust, My Favorite Things snowflake die, Your Next Stamp scalloped stitched rectangle die, Your Next Stamp enamel dot
 

No comments:

Post a Comment