Thursday, September 28, 2017

Boo!

Good morning all!  Today I'm sharing a sweet Halloween card featuring a fun set from The Greeting Farm.


This sweet little monster is from the Spooky Kit stamp set.  There are lots of great Halloween stamps and sentiments included in this set so be sure to stop by and check it out!  I colored the monster with copics then fussy cut him/her.  I sponged distress inks onto a half-circle of watercolor paper and spattered some water ... I was hoping it would look like a Halloween moon but I'm not sure I achieved that lol.  I added some ribbon and a bow to follow along with the sketch in the September Farm Fresh Sketch Challenge

Copics used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Monster Costume - V09, V17, V15, V12, YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01
Shoes - N8, N6, N4

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
TGF September Farm Fresh Challenge  -  Sketch
 Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Spooky Kit
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Ghouls & Goodies; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Die, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment