Friday, September 22, 2017

Happy Birthday

Good morning!  I've got a sweet little birthday card using stamps and dies by Gerda Steiner Designs.


This birthday bunny is from the Happy Hoppy stamp set.  I colored the bunny, balloons, and bumble bee with copics and then diecut them with the coordinating dies. I used distress inks to sponge the grass and clouds onto my cardbase.  I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the balloons and used a black pen to add the balloon strings.  I added some Glamour Dust to the bee's wings and adhered the images with foam tape for some dimension. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Gerda Steiner Designs Share Your Design Challenge

Stamp:  Gerda Steiner Designs - Happy Hoppy
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, GSD Happy Hoppy dies, My Favorite Things stencil cloud, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Glamour Dust

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute and don't you just love her stamps? I'm waiting for an order and can't wait to dig in.
    This is such a cheery, happy card. Love the sky too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Anita l adore your happy hoppy stamp so cute!! x

    ReplyDelete