Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Plant Seeds of Kindness

Good morning.  Today I'm sharing a sweet card using a fun Pink & Main stamp and die set.



I used the Seeds of Kindness stamps and coordinating dies.  I love this stamp set - the images are adorable!  I colored the bunny with copics and then diecut him using the coordinating die.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny eyes and nose to give them a bit of shine.  I used distress ink to create the background and then adhered that to the panel of Doodlebug dp.  I added a few sequins to finish my card. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Pink & Main - Seeds of Kindness
Paper:  Doodlebug; Neenah; watercolor
Other:  Copics, distress ink, black glaze pen, white gel pen, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags Layers Stax Die-namics

No comments:

Post a Comment