Thursday, April 27, 2017

Enjoy Life

Good morning friends.  I hope you're having an awesome week so far. 


I made this card ages ago but never got around to sharing it on my blog.  I thought I'd share it today because I am really looking forward to summer and being able to enjoy the sun and water!  This adorable little sun worshipper is Pure Innocence Fun In The Sun from My Favorite Things.  I colored her and her beach ball with copics and then used the coordinating die-namics to diecut them.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame to diecut the white frame around the "water".  The sentiment is stamped on a banner that I diecut using the Fishtail Flags Layers Stax

Copics Used:
Skin:  E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair:  E18, E15, YR23, Y21
Swimsuit:  C3, R46, R24, R22
Float and Beachball:  YG17, YG25, YG23, YG21, BG18, BG57, BG53, Y18, Y15, Y13, Y11

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - PI Fun In The Sun
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sunkissed; Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT PI Fun In The Sun Die-namics, MFT Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame Die-namics, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Stax Die-namics 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is fabulous Anita... what a perfect paper choice for her to float away on!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete