Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Happy Easter

Good morning.  I have another quick and easy Easter card to share today.


Once again I've used the Hoppy Easter set from Lawn Fawn.  This cute little stamp set is perfect for making some cute and fast Easter cards.   I colored the images with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating lawn cuts.  I diecut a small hill using the Stitched Hillside Borders lawn cuts.  I added some colorful Nuvo drops to finish my card.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  -  Spring Color Inspiration

Stamp:  Lawn Fawn - Hoppy Easter
Paper:  Doodlebug - Spring Things; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Lawn Fawn Hoppy Easter Lawn Cuts, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Lawn Cuts, My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, Nuvo Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment