Sunday, January 15, 2017

MarkerPOP Guest Designer

I'm so excited to be joining the MarkerPOP design team as a guest designer.  They have a new challenge starting today so be sure to stop by the MarkerPOP Blog for all the details.


Their challenge theme is Twinkle, Twinkle ... celestial, moon, stars, a night sky.  So I decided to use the adorable Somebunny I Love set by My Favorite Things.  I started my card by using the moon and star images from the set to stamp onto a piece of watercolor paper.   I used distress inks to create the night sky.  I cut the window frame from Neenah cardstock, using an older Memory Box die.  I colored the bunny with copics and used a black glaze pen on her nose.  I used the coordinating die-namics to diecut the bunny.  I stamped the sentiment on a banner I diecut using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics



Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Somebunny I Love
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks,  MFT Somebunny I Love Die-namics, MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, Memory Box Grand Madison Window Die, black glaze pen    

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is the sweetest Anita. I love your coloring and pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said on IG Anita... this is just THE cutest image!! I didn't buy it at the release... but think I may have to get it soon after seeing your fab card! Can you tell me which Copic colours you used for that pink bedspread?? You know me with my love of all things pink...!!

    Christine x

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine! These are the copics I used: RV66, RV55, RV63, RV52

      Delete