Sunday, January 22, 2017

Have A Delightful Day

Good morning!  I hope you're having a fabulous weekend.  I'm sharing a card I made using some adorable My Favorite Things products.


These images are from the Sweet Forest Friends stamp set.  I colored them with copics and then diecut them with the coordinating die-namics.  I stenciled some clouds on the background paper and then diecut a frame using the Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames die-namics.  I diecut the grassy slope using the Snow Drifts die-namics.  I used a black glaze pen on the animal eyes and nose and used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the little butterfly for some shimmer.  I sent this card to a young lady that is recuperating from foot surgery.  I hope this brings a smile to her face.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Sweet Forest Friends
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT Sweet Forest Friends Die-namics, MFT Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics, MFT Snow Drifts Die-namics, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen

3 comments:

  1. I bet she loved it! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Anita. I love the green grass stamped on the green paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Anita... loving the green grassy hillside.. and the fabulous cloudy sky behind the gorgeous little critters!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete