Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Love You

Good morning.  Today I'm sharing a sweet Valentine card using stamps and dies from Your Next Stamp.


This stamp set is Love and Smiles and it is one of my favorite YNS stamps.  The little animals and sweet sentiments are just irresistible and they make perfect Valentine cards!  I colored the bunny and balloons with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating die set.  I diecut the heart paper using the Stitched Rectangle Die and I used the Circles with Stitching and Piercing Marks Die to cut the white cardstock.  I added some ribbon, twine, and little tag.  I used Glossy Accents on the bunny's nose and Wink of Stella clear glitter pennon the balloons.

I'm entering my card in the Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #55.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Love and Smiles
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Love and Smiles Dies, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, YNS Circles with Stitching and Piercing Marks, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, ribbon, twine, tag

 

5 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute cute Anita. I love your coloring. Love that little tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous Anita - that image is just soooooo cute!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww the sweetness! Such an adorable card. Wonderful to see you playing along :>)

    ReplyDelete