Thursday, December 8, 2016

Have A Beary Good Birthday

I have a fun birthday card to share today using some products from My Favorite Things.


This cute polar bear is from My Favorite Things' BB Polar Bear Pals stamp set.  I colored the bear with copics and then diecut him using the coordinating Die-namics.  I used Your Next Stamp's Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut the pattern paper.  I used My Favorite Things' Die-namics Let It Snow to cut a snowflake and then I added an enamel dot to the center.    I stamped the sentiment onto a banner I cut using the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX and then heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  I used a black glaze pen on the bear's eyes and nose.  I used a white gel pen to make the polka-dots on the scarf and added some Glossy Accents to the skate blades.   

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Polar Bear Pals
Paper:  Echo Park - I Love Winter; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, MFT Fishtail Flags Layered STAX, MFT Let It Snowflake Die, black glaze pen, white gel pen Echo Park I Love Winter enamel dots, Glossy Accents

2 comments: