Saturday, December 10, 2016

Guest Designer - Inspired By All The Little Things

Good morning everyone!

I was so excited when Karren asked me to be a guest designer at Inspired By All The Little Things.



Here is this weeks' inspiration photo ...



And here is the card I made ...

 
As soon as I saw the inspiration photo I knew I had to use Lawn Fawn's Home For The Holidays stamp and die set.  I started by sponging blue distress ink on a piece of watercolor paper.  I spattered some water to create what I hope looks like a snowy sky.  The snowbank was diecut using the Cat's Pajamas' Hill and Dale CutUps.  I colored the car with copics and stamped the tree with green ink. 

I hope you play along with the challenge this week!  Be sure to stop by the Inspired By All The Little Things blog to see what the design team created based on the inspiration photo.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Lawn Fawn - Home For the Holidays
Paper:  Authentique; Neenah; watercolor
Other:  Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, LF Home For The Holidays dies, TCP Hill and Dale Dies, Copics, Distress Inks, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Glossy Accents

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and I am SO happy you joined us this week! You know how much I adore your work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Anita! What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Guest DT!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being featured at Inspired By All the Little Things! Your card is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Anita! I'm so glad you agreed to be my guest for this challenge. I've been an admirer of your work for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Lawn Fawn set is perfect for this challenge. Glad you could guest with us this week. Love your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita, I'm so glad to get to know you a bit better through guesting with us this week! Your winter scene is absolutely adorable and such a great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us this week! I love your little car scene. Kim

    ReplyDelete