Sunday, November 27, 2016

Hello

Good morning everyone!  I hope you're having a great weekend!


These cute little hens are from Taylored Expressions' Happy Hens Stamp and Die Combo.  This set includes several images and great sentiments too.  I colored the hens with copics and then diecut them with the coordinating dies.  I used the Chicken Wire Embossing Folder on the kraft card base and I used the Block Party - Hello die on the front of the kraft card.  The fence, grass, and sun were diecut using the Build A Scene - Calendar Die.  I added a few enamel dots to finish my card.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  Taylored Expressions - Happy Hens Stamp & Die Combo
Paper:  Authentique - Homestead; Neenah
Other:  Copics, TE Dies, My Favorite Things Stitched Circle STAX Die, Spellbinders Circle Die, enamel dots, black glaze pen 

No comments:

Post a Comment