Saturday, November 26, 2016

Hello There

I hope you have a fun weekend planned!  I'm still recovering from eating way too much on turkey day, but I thought I'd pop on here and share a fun card using some of the newest products from My Favorite Things.


This adorable stamp is BB Polar Bear Pals.  I colored the bear and his bucket of fish with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating Die-namics.  I cut the snowy landscape with the Die-namics Snow Drifts and then I used Lawn Fawn's Slide On Over die to create the slider channel.  I stamped the sentiment on a banner I cut using the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX.  The snowflake was diecut using the Die-namics Let It Snowflake and I added an enamel dot to the center of the snowflake.  I used a black glaze pen on the bear's eyes and nose.  If you live in my area, you can find all the supplies for this card at The Paper Cottage.   

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Polar Bear Pals
Paper:  Echo Park - I Love Winter; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, MFT Snow Drifts Die, MFT Fishtail Flags Layered STAX, MFT Let It Snowflake Die, Lawn Fawn Slide On Over Die, black glaze pen, Echo Park I Love Winter enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. This image is gorgeous l love the colours used too and the backing paper and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk kaartje!
    Baeutiful!

    ReplyDelete