Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Wishing You Brighter Days

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made awhile back but never got around to posting on my blog.



This cute little girl is Lucy's Flowers from the Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps etsy shop.  There are tons of adorable images in her etsy shop so be sure to stop by and check them out!  I colored this sweetie with copics and cut her out using the Stitched Rectangle Die from Your Next Stamp.  I used some fun Doodlebug Design plaid paper for my card and added some clear sequins for some sparkle.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp - Lucy's Flowers
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers STAX die, sequins

1 comment:

  1. Well isn't she a cutie!!! That sentiment is perfect with this image! Love it!

    ReplyDelete