Thursday, September 22, 2016

Toasty Greetings

I managed to get one more card done for the MFT 2016 Card Design Superstar challenge! 


I mixed a couple of MFT's cutest sets.  The snowman, penguin, and fire are from the BB Toasty Greetings set and the deer, bunny, and bird are from the Sweet Forest Friends set.  

I stamped the sentiment on a piece of watercolor paper, heat embossed it, and then sponged distress inks for the wintery sky.  I used the Die-namics Snow Drifts to cut a snowbank and adhered it to the cardfront.  I colored all the images with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating Die-namics dies.  I used a black glaze pen on all of the eyes and used a white gel pen to add the polka-dots to the penguin's hat.  I used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the fire and then added Glossy Accents to the snowman's coat buttons.  I love the way this little scene turned out!   

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  My Favorite Things - BB Toasty Greetings and Sweet Forest Friends
Paper:  Watercolor paper; Neenah
Other:  Copics, distress inks, MFT Die-namics:  BB Toasty Greetings, Sweet Forest Friends, and Snow Drifts, black glaze pen, white gel pen, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen   

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Lovely colors and perfect coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so FUN! Love the sky, I gotta give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS! :) SO well done! WOW! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful as always your creations are stunning and well thought out xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo sweet! A beautiful scene and so wonderfully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is fabulous Anita!! Your colouring is perfection - and then that sky.... I just LOVE it!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete