Thursday, September 29, 2016

Happy Halloween

I seem to be in the Halloween card-making mode lately.  I have to admit that Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year so today I'm sharing another fun Halloween card.



This cute monster is Digi Franky from Digi Box Designs. I colored this cutie and  all his candy with copics and then diecut the image with a stitched circle die.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.  I used a white gel pen on some of the candy and then added a few enamel dots. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Hugs, Anita


Stamps:  Digi Box Designs - Digi Franky; Lawn Fawn - sentiment
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - October 31st; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, My Favorite Things Circle Stitched Stax Die, white gel pen, enamel dots

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous l love the image and the colouring is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... I'm loving that little guy and how you coloured him... and just look at that yummy candy!! A fab card Anita... love it!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just found yourself a huge fan! This is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete