Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Yappy Birthday To You

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a birthday card using a sweet stamp set from Mama Elephant. 




This adorable pup is from Mama Elephant's Playful Pups stamp set.  This set has so many cute images and sentiments.  I colored this pup with copics and cut him out using the coordinating die set.  I used Glossy Accents on his nose and added a button and some enamel dots.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set from Your Next Stamp to cut the dp.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
7 Kids College Fund Challenge #140  -  Anything Goes


Stamp:  Mama Elephant - Playful Pups
Paper:  Pebbles - Front Porch; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Mama Elephant Playful Pups Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, MFT Fishtail Banner Die, button, enamel dots  

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that card would be perfect for my Westie, Pip who turns 2 in a couple of weeks!! Lovely card Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita your card is adorable !!!! Love that little pup. So glad you could join us at 7kids. I miss you
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and love the papers! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe how did I not see this sooner?? I love this and I really Love this stamp set !!!! Congratulations on being picked in Top 3 at 7 Kids College fund! !!
    Hugs
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete