Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

Happy Wednesday!  So, I did a little (ok, maybe a lot) of shopping last month on Black Friday.  I stopped by Sunny Studio Stamps and picked up some adorable penguin stamps and I finally found a few minutes to color one of these cuties and make a winter card.



This sweet penguin is from the Snow Kissed clear stamp set.  Adorable, right?  I colored her (or him) with copics and used some Glossy Accents on the beak and the blades of the ice skates.  I used the coordinating die to cut out the penguin and popped her up on some foam tape.  Just a little bit of ribbon and a few sparkly sequins finished up my card.  If you haven't checked out the Sunny Studio Stamps shop be sure to stop by ... Mendi (the owner) has lots of cute stamp sets available!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sunny Studio Stamps - Snow Kissed
Other:  Copics, Sunny Studio Snow Kissed Die Set, Glossy Accents, ribbon, sequins, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die Set, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Die Set   

3 comments:

  1. super cute card!! I love the colors you used, makes it pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Anita!! I was very naughty on Black Friday, still have packages trickling in. ha!
    I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Adorable!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete