Saturday, November 28, 2015

Toboggan Together

Hello friends!  I hope you're getting to enjoy your weekend.  I have a quick and easy Christmas card I'm sharing today.




This sweet stamp set is called Toboggan Together and it's by Lawn Fawn.  I've made so many simple cards using this set.  I colored everything with copics and then cut them out using the coordinating die set.  I cut the snowy ground using the Stitched Hillside Borders die.  I used some Glossy Accents on the penguin and deer and added Glamour Dust to the little hat. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

8 comments:

  1. So pretty l love your image and the stitch edging l also think adds a lot to your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card Anita! I am really loving Lawn Fawn stuff lately. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute anita.i love the fun image and stunning winter scene :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! What is that background paper? Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia! The background paper is Frosted Magic by Reminisce.

      Delete
  5. That background is gorgeous. Did you make it or is it patterned paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tami! The background paper is from a 12x12 sheet of Frosted Magic by Reminisce - the reverse side is the same pattern in plum - it's also gorgeous!

      Delete
  6. Such a cute card and I just love the name of your blog. So catchy!

    ReplyDelete