Thursday, November 19, 2015

Peace, Love and Wags

Good morning!  I wanted to pop on and share a sweet little puppy card I made using a Mama Elephant stamp set.



This adorable image is from Mama Elephant's Playful Pups stamp set.  This set has some really cute puppy images and great sentiments too!  I colored the images with copics and then cut them out using the coordinating dies.  The paper is from the Pebbles Front Porch collection and I cut it using Your Next Stamp's Stitched Rectangle Die and the Banner Die Set.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Mama Elephant - Playful Pups
Paper:  Pebbles - Front Porch; Neenah
Other:  Copics, ME Playful Pups Die Set, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, YNS Banner Dies, Glossy Accents

4 comments:

  1. He is too cute!! This would be a great guy card!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so pretty l love the image it's just the cutest card ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anita. I love the adorable image and fab layout x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw so cute anita.i love the adorable image and your design and papers are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete