Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You Make My Life Sweet

Happy Wednesday!  All of you wonderful visitors certainly make my life sweeter.


This beautiful girl is called Domestic Goddess.  She's one of the latest Simply Sassy releases over at Funky Kits.  She's out of stock right now but I'm sure she'll be back in the shop shortly.  I used my Distress Inks to color this sweetie.  Wish I looked this cute when I was cooking ... bet my hubby also wishes I looked this cute when I was cooking lol!  I added some flowers with tiny pearls and some twill ribbon.  That twill ribbon is some I've had forever and bought it on clearance for super cheap.  The sentiment I picked up for 50 cents at a garage sale held by my LSS and I knew I'd be able to use it someday.  I love a bargain and I especially love when I actually use them instead of shoving them on a shelf and forgetting about them :) 


Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Card Makin Mamas Challenge 34  -  Sentiments
Crafty Boots Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Simon Says Challenge  -  Anything Goes
The Ribbon Reel Challenge 16  -  Anything Goes
Victorine Originals Challenge 22  -  Ribbon

Stamp:  Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy - Domestic Goddess
Paper:  Melissa Frances - Kitschy Kitchen; Bazzill
Other:  Distress Inks, doily, EK Success flower punches, pearls, Martha Stewart twill tape, Inky Antics stamp (sentiment)

26 comments:

  1. So gorgeous sweetie and yummi colors ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Anita, just my sort of card (& my fav colour combo too lol) - Love everything about it!
    I hope you're having a great week.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita, another gorgeous card - don't think I've ever seen a duff one from you! They are all just wonderful, love the colour scheme on this one and don't we all appreciate a bargain!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Anita. Love the papers and such a pretty image
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh another gorgeous pretty card Anita ..love her shoes!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful Anita - gorgeous embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Anita - wish I looked that skinny when I cooked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Anita....and loving the colours too hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully coloured & a stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so so fabulous Anita! I love the colours and the papers, this is such a great image and beautifully showcased! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Anita! That image is cute and you've coloured her beautifully. I bet all husbands wished we looked like here when we came out of the kitchen!
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Anita, fab image and love the colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anita this is adorable hun, gorgeous card! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful card! You've colored her to perfection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's adorable Anita! Thank you for playing along with us at DDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your gorgeous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Тhis is just exquisite...fantastic colouring and the image you made is just beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this image, really nicely coloured to make a fab card.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anita she is gorgeous ... you colored it so bautifully! Like the sentiment. Cheers! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, gorgeous card! Love the image and your coloring! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anita I love your coloring, always so perfect and pretty! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beautiful! Love the papers and the funky image, your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card! Love that beautiful image! Your coloring is awesome!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  25. A really cute card and beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete