Saturday, September 21, 2024

You Are Spook-Tacular

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a Halloween card featuring a sweet little witch from the LTTS Doodles Etsy shop. 

I cut a panel of bristol card and inked it with Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I splattered the panel with white gouache and thinned black acrylic paint and adhered it to my card.  I used a die from Hello Bluebird to die cut the spooky trees from black card stock and adhered it to my card.  I printed the cute witch on Neenah card stock, colored her with copics, and fussy cut her.  I adhered the witch to my card with foam tape.  Lastly, I heat embossed a sentiment from my stash and adhered it to the card with foam tape also.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs, Anita  

No comments:

Post a Comment