Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Trick Or Treat

Hello friends and happy Wednesday!  I'm sharing a Halloween card featuring a fun digital stamp.

This cute witch and her kitty are by Andrea LaGafotas.  I found this stamp a couple of years ago in her Etsy shop and I finally found some time to color this sweet image!  I just checked her shop and I no longer see this digital stamp listed but you may be able to message her and inquire about it.  I absolutely adore their giant eyeglasses lol.  I die cut a panel of bristol card and used a stencil and distress oxide inks to create the cloudy background.  

I printed the images on Neenah card stock, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I adhered the images to the card with foam tape for added dimension.  The die cut sentiment is from my stash and I believe it was from Reverse Confetti (which is no longer in business).

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita  

No comments:

Post a Comment