Friday, April 5, 2024

Just Bee-Cause

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a sweet card featuring a new digital stamp set from the My Enchanted Colors ko-fi shop!


I knew as soon as I saw the new stamp set that I had to have it, there are so many adorable images!  You can find My Enchanted Colors and a link to her ko-fi shop over on Instagram.  I used some pattern paper from my stash to create the base of my card.  Then I die cut a pierced square, inked it with distress oxide inks, and matted it on black card stock.  I printed the images on Neenah card stock, colored them with copics, and adhered them to the card with foam tape.  I used a black gel pen on the bunny eyes and added white highlights to the flower with a white gel pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Wow fabulous card and image gorgeous papers used too x

    ReplyDelete