Monday, April 15, 2024

It's Your Special Day

Happy Monday crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a birthday shaker card using a new stamp set by Pink & Main.


This sweet image is from the Mice Birthday stamp set.  I cut a 4.25" x 5.5" panel of white card stock, embossed it with a polka dot embossing folder, and adhered it to my card.  Next, I die cut a circle and frame and sponged them with Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered them with water and once they were dry I stamped a sentiment on the circle.  I adhered a circle of acrylic behind my frame and then adhered foam tape to the back of the frame.  I added sequins to the circle and then adhered the frame to create a shaker card.  I colored the image with copics and adhered it to my card with foam tape.

Copics:
Mouse - C3, C1, C0, C00; E01, E00, E000; R20
Purple - V15, V12, V01
Pink - RV55, RV52, RV10
Blue - BG05, BG02, B000

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment