Tuesday, June 21, 2022

You Make Me Smile

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a card challenge over on Instagram.

These cute critters and the word die are from Hello Bluebird.  I sponged a piece of bristol card with Broken China, Prize Ribbon, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks and then I used the Make Me Smile Words Die to diecut the large letters.  I adhered all the letters with foam tape to add some dimension to the card.  The critters are from the Word Buddies Woodland stamps.  I colored the critters with copics, fussy cut them, and adhered them directly to the letters.  I diecut the tiny hearts using a die from the Next Door Gnomes Dies and adhered them directly to my card.

Copics:

Bunny - E53, E51, E50; R20; E01, E000

Fox - E08, E15, E13, E11; E53, E51, E50

Bowtie - B97, B95, B93

I'm entering my card in the Hello Bluebird Color Challenge #3 on Instagram.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment