Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Let's Pawty

Good evening crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring some sweet and adorable puppies from Paperie Ink.

These cute puppies are from the Dog Days stamp set.  My card is a mini slimline card that measures 3.5" x 6.25".  I sponged Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn onto a panel of bristol card and spattered it with water.  Once the panel was dry, I adhered it to my card base and stamped the sentiments with black ink.

i colored the stamped images with copics and diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I used a black glaze pen on the puppy eyes and noses, and used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images.  I adhered all the images with foam tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful evening!

Hugs, Anita

      

No comments:

Post a Comment