Monday, September 20, 2021

Spooky

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun mini slimline Halloween card featuring stamps from Paperie Ink

My mini slimline measures 3.5" x 6.5".  I cut a piece of colorful striped paper and adhered it to my card base.  Next, I diecut a three-window frame from black cardstock and I cut three pieces of bristol card to place behind the windows.  I sponged the bristol with Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron, and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the inked squares with both black and white acrylic paints and then adhered the diecut piece to my card.

I stamped the images, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the critter's eyes and noses and applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the lollipop.  I adhered the images with foam tape.

Copics:

Pumpkins - YR18, YR14, YR12, Y15; E27, E23; G28, G24, G21

Bats - C5, C3, C1, C0

Mouse - E31, E30, E50

Cat - C5, C3, C1, C0

Hat - V17, V15, V12, V01

Lollipop - BG05, BG01

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita  

No comments:

Post a Comment