Monday, September 27, 2021

Happy Halloween

Happy Monday friends!  Today I'm sharing a mini slimline Halloween card featuring stamps by Paperie Ink.  


These sweet little ghosts, BOO balloon, and the tombstone are from the My Boo stamp; the pumpkins, bat, and sentiment are from the Oh Bats stamp set.  My mini slimline measures 3.5" x 6.5".  I sponged Lawn Fawn Yeti ink onto a piece of black cardstock using the MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil.  I stamped all the images onto Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and then fussy-cut them.  I diecut a circle from white cardstock and sponged it with distress inks to create the moon.  I used a grass die to diecut a strip of grass from black cardstock and inked the edges with the Lawn Fawn Yeti ink.  I adhered the grass and the colored images with foam tape to add some dimension to my card.

Copics:
Ghosts - BG13, BG11, BG10
Pumpkins - YR18, YR14, YR12, Y15; E44, E43, E42
Boo Balloon - V15, V12, V01, V000
Tombstone - C5, C3, C1; G99, G94
Bat - C5, C3, C1, C0

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment