Tuesday, October 13, 2020

The Greeting Farm - October Previews Day 3

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of The Greeting Farm previews of the October release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Holiday Anya 8. 

I colored Anya and the trees with copics and then fussy cut them.  I diecut a stitched rectangle from bristol, sponged it with distress inks, and then spattered it with thinned white paint.  I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment.  I diecut a snowy slope, inked the top edge with distress ink, and adhered it to my card with foam tape.  I adhered Anya and the trees with foam tape also.  

Copics Used:

Skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20

Hair - E44, E33, E31, E30

Dress - BV20, BG70; R59, R37, R35

Boots - N8, N6, N4

Trees - YG17, YG03, YG01; E23; Y18; R46

Please stop by tomorrow for our fourth and final day of previews.  Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created today.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: