Friday, October 9, 2020

The Greeting Farm - October Previews Day 1

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of The Greeting Farm previews of the October release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Star Couple.


I used the adorable Ian from this cute stamp set!  I diecut a stitched rectangle and used a die to cut stars in the rectangle.  I applied Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink on the base of the card behind the stars.  I spattered it with water and thinned white acrylic paint.  I adhered the diecut panel to the card using foam tape.  I stamped Ian on Neenah cardstock, colored him with copics, and then fussy-cut him.  I adhered Ian using foam tape.  I kept the card fairly simple since I plan to send it to my sweet grandson.  

Copics Used:

Skin - E13, E11, E20, E00, E000, R20

Hair - E47, E44, E43, E42

Clothes - N8, N6, N4; 100; YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01; R59, R37, R35

Please stop by Monday for our second day of previews.  Meanwhile, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created today.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

2 comments: