Thursday, April 9, 2020

Paperie Ink - Miss You

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using stamps from the Paperie Ink etsy shop.


This sweet, lonely little panda is from the Panda Expressions stamps set.  This card was so easy to make and would be perfect to mass-produce to send to family and friends that you haven't been able to see due to the current situation.  I stamped the panda and sentiment on Neenah cardstock and fussy cut them.  I added a little shading to the panda with my copics.  I sponged distress oxide inks onto a stitched rectangle and layered that onto a scalloped panel. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Anita, Awwww, this is so cute. I love your clean design and ink background.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete