Tuesday, July 23, 2019

It's A Beautiful Day

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on the LDRS Inspiration Blog
 
 
I used images from the Spot On and Thank Ewe stamp sets.  Don't be afraid to mix and match your stamps sets!  I stamped the images with Raven Hybrid Ink onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics, and then used my Scan N Cut to cut them out.  I diecut the scalloped panel using one of the dies from the Scalloped Rectangle Frame Set and then diecut an oval using the Practically Oval Frame Set.  I sponged Bali Blue Hybrid Ink onto the front of my card and then adhered the frame using foam tape.  I also adhered all the images with foam tape.  I diecut the sun and cloud using the Here Comes The Sun and In A Cloudy Sky dies.  I inked the edges of the sun and cloud and adhered them to my card.    
 
 
 
Lastly, I stamped a sentiment from the Mini Winnie Let's Go stamp set and adhered it my card. 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful day!
 
Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment