Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Create A Smile Stamps Challenge

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is a sketch.  I love sketch challenges and I hope you do too!  I used stamps from the Easter Tweetings stamp set.  I had so much fun designing Easter cards with this set and was happy to be able to adapt it to create an easy birthday card.  I sponged distress oxide inks onto Bristol card and flicked water from a paintbrush.  Once the Bristol was dry, I diecut some circles and a flag for my sentiment.  I stamped the images, diecut them with my Scan N Cut, then colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the gifts and flower.  Lastly, I added a few sequins for a bit of sparkle.


I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner will receive a gift card to the CAS shop.  You can find all the details over on the Create A Smile Blog

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment